18 July 2013

Ideas Magazine Trunk Show {See what I saw}

On the 14th of July I treated myself and my dear friend Karlien {The One K} to a walk through the first Ideas Craft & Décor Trunk Show at the Simondium Country Lodge on the R45, between Paarl and Franschhoek. The perfect place to see what the creative minds and entrepreneurs are up to and put on display for the dedicated DIY ladies & gents. A lovely intimate event! Here are a few of my highlights, creative corners and beautiful ideas that I simply couldn't resist blogging about!

I simply can't wait to attend it again next year!
 
Terry’s Arts
Terry’s Arts
Vintage Collector's items and beautiful jewellery!
Creative décor by Kruizement: Visit their website
Bokke & Blomme: Find them on Facebook
Have your picture taken 'in Paris'!
Kruizement: Visit their website
Nicoletta ready to roll fondant & cupcake decorations:
Visit their web site, find them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter
Something old, something new, can I borrow this beautiful something blue?
Sit outside and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, romantic and rustic!

For more information on the entrepreneurs & exhibitors visit Ideas Magazine online or get your copy of the Ideas Magazine August Issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment